Delhi's Street Hookers and Roadside Prostitution


Delhi's Street Hookers and Roadside Prostitution  

Hi guys . first of all i want to give you the brief about the content of the post ....
Friends i live in Delhi . i am an Engg student and now in my final year ....friends this post is all about my own sexperiences and encounters to the prostitutes in Delhi .. not in GB road but in the Delhi's Streets ...
In this post i will disclose the places name where you can find the prostitutes only for 100 bucks ..as i said it is  all about the indecent  occurred with me hence i will put the things in order in which they occurred. Enjoy.

My  First Encounter

Place : Plam (near railway station)
Time :1 pm (aproxx)

At that time i was in class 12th and i remembered it was Thursday . as i am going to parladpur for peerbaba majar .. i was near the railway station and walking under the flyover bridge , at the starting tip of the bridge i saw some around 14 to 15 chicks in salwar kurti ..as of my tharki habit i startded staring them, they were beautiful. but as i staring them they call me to come .. i got near to them then one of the chick said "aajao kar lo"....i sewer i did't get the point at first ...then i thought they must be asking me to tell the what is time now .but i say "what "- kya then they again said which make me crazy "aajo chut mar lo" ..omg pussy ready to get fucked so near to my home ..how it could be possible, first thought came in my mind that govt banned the GB brothel , that's why they are here for there job to get the customer.. but at the same time i shocked that where are the manage to do sex ..if in case the i agreed ..but i didn't asked
and not even replied to her.
i am quit shy type guy hence did 't even ask for there charges and keep on walking.



Near Dhula kuna 

after 6th month from the first incident,  i again met the prostitute near  Dhual Kuan  flyover  ...i was coming from SBI bank in subroto park .around  2pm i saw 4 sexy mature ladies ..were sitting on a  roadside footpath... i can easily judge that they are prostitute as from my first experience ...because it is not  quit so common to see the ladies near highway with bold makeup and with striking look as i approached to them one of them said aajao maje lelo ...achea se kardungi..but i politely says no and got away from that place.

now after 2 encounter a came to a conclusion that now delih becoming the main hub prostitution but many of my frinds thinks that i am kidding and it is impossible that ..to get a fuckbuddy roadside ...for 100rs.

anyway it took me long to convince  them that i am right ..(as always) :P
now it is common to see the prostitute you can find them near army base camps area where less population resides near those area which are far from public colonies.. like
oh missed the grate one .....last time i saw the whores near Rastrpati Bhavan i mean 11 morti road ( near talkatora stadim )
also u can find them mahipalpur flayover near Airport area, saket, patpadgang,dwarka sec 9
narayana,dahula kuan jungle, najafghar, revla khanpur

Also friends in jungle near Dhula kuan there is a mini GB hahhaah , the jungle is full of Prostitutes and the road to Karol Bagh from Dhula Kuan is  also full of the prostitutes.


Friends till now in total i face-off them 5 times...I wrote this post because i want to know what are the other places where u can meet the sexy bitch's ...so pls tell me here in comment so everyone can get the benefit of it bey tnx.
*************************************************************

PSs: This is my new blog for GB road experience        http://randiibaaj.blogspot.in/



*Download Telegram application and chat with me. My username is 'sashichandra007'  Telegram @sashichandra007 or 
https://t.me/sashichandra007 or you can mail me .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Budhwar Peth. Pune. Bajatey Raho :P

My Visit to GB Road