Allahabad - "Wiki-Panti"

Hi Friends, I am Sashi Chandra, I live in North India and I love travailing, I like watching movies too ,specially Sci Fi , Horrer and Thriller.

I am a young guy, who is little bit tharki though. but the tharki side of me is not the real me .. :)


My roommates call me "Wiki". Guess?

You are absolutely right.Wiki because of my knowledge and problem solving skills. :P ...
I  always have a detailed explanation of most of there discussion or debate topic .
(that's the reason  they kept my pet name "Wiki").


This post is about my sex  experience in Allahabad, and an example of my  "Wiki-Panti"
Allahabad- a city in Uttar Pradesh state, north India. also known as Prayag . It is a very nice city to visit once.

I went their in the month of September, last year, regarding a job interview . I stay there for 2 days and explored the city and its famous and Infamous places.

Famous :-
On first day of my stay in the City. I visited Nehru ji House Anand Bhavan,
The Anand Bhavan is a historic house museum in Allahabad,  focusing on the Nehru Family.
It is nice place to hang-around.

After that i visited the "Triveni Sangam" In Hindu tradition Triveni Sangam is the "confluence" of three rivers.Sangama is the Sanskrit word for confluence. The point of confluence is a sacred place for Hindus. A bath here is said to flush away all of one's sins and free one from the cycle of rebirth. so it is must go place to  people like me ...and obviously you too.

also I visted the market and have the test of  local street food and ..........ok.....  I know you  guys are not inrested in good part of me.

ok, ok,  lets skip to my ultimate WikiPanti

On the 2nd day I went to Railway station, booked my return ticket to Delhi  but the train are delayed and my train's arrival time is 9pm so I thought it is a good time to explore the infamous area (I swear it is unplanned )  we were 3 friend's including me  (One from Delhi and other  One from Punjab ) the Punjab guy "Sumit" is our ultimate guy as he is coming here(Allahabad) 4th time and know every area ,
we put our language in clock room and came out from railways station around 1 pm he have enough time .
I told Punjab guy that I want to see the red ligt are of Allahabad , and he agreed .

we aproched a rikshaw and Sumit ask him .
"Bhaiya adda p chaloge?
Rikshaw wala said MG road ! yes . why not.

Kitna? 3 sawari h.
Rikshaw wala - 15rs

Ok chalo .

(We 3 on rikshaw to on our way)

I asked Sumit "bhai ye adda kya h ?"
Bhai adda matlb chakla, ye public place main bolunga to acha ni lagta to adda bolte h .

Rikshaw wala intrupeted in between and said bhiya yaha addda mtlb ya to theka hota h ya fir kotha :P
me : ok .

Me : Bhiya ye area kesa h kahi loot paat to nahi hoti h yaha?
Rikshaw: Hoti h but kuch sahi bhi h.

Sumit: bhiya koi sahi jagha utarna kahi asas na ho humko bhi loot le.
Rikshaw: Sahab dikat wali koi baat nahi h main sahi jagha le jaunga tension mt lo aap log naye ho kya yaha .

Me : (Thinking - May be this is a trap and rkshaw wala wanna try to fool us and will take us to his place to rob )  I replied promptly that we are now new. (Before Sumit confess about  that we not localite . )

Me to Rickshaw "bhiya asi jagha le jao jaha sahi ho aur koi dikat na ho .." (take us to some safe brothel)
 Rickshaw Sahab koi dikat nhi h main sahi jagha le jaunga.

After some time we reached there and Rickshaw wala park his Rickshaw, I paid him ,
 Then He told us all to follow him but I said i will go first and if every thing is Ok then they will come I gave my wallet to my friends and took only 300rs and mobile.

Now i am following him (RickshawWala ) He went straight into a Gali ,
where at entrance many people already standing and looking for Hoes from road only.

Rikshawala went to a lady standing on a side in Gali at a house door and made some kind of deal
(I am at some distance so unable to hear all he said, I bring you customer and if you give good svs, his friends will also come , mind my commission ) after there talk he and ask me to go with her,

Allahabad Red light area is not like Delhi's one, No pimps and No master or may be they just behind the seen because the Meergunj is full of Brothels.

But at first look the area and brothel is looks like poor colony and  small rooms , Most of the girl here are from Nepal and other states of India.

I went inside with that gal she closed the door without lock from inside so if any one push it will open , I told her to lock it but she said it is  ok no one will come, Then on bed i asked how much she charged she said 200rs i gave her 300 rs she then ask where is your friends i told her that they are nearby waiting for my feedback and will go after me .
She then took off her cloth and we started after 10minit when i about to cum at that moment something happen :P

Suddenly  Door opens and a person shouting "Kon h , kholo darwaza "In very rude manner with some money in his hands . I am nude in front of him and just cum in front of him , a normal person my be very scared at this moment but me .....I am very angry at this moment because he ruined my "chudii" .
the lady jump out of bed and put down his sari and apologizing that we are not doing any thing wrong and all ...

Then the guy ask me .
Kyu ? kaha se h ? "angry tone".
 (I was about to say delhi and all but then suddenly some thing came to my mind, if say delhi he will definitely  fuck me and 2 other my friends , and if i say i am  a local he may ask for ID some thing with is obviously not of here and by his look he is looking like he is a cop .
)


Me: Cantt se.(mean while i zipping up my genes )
Guy-Cannt se ? 
Me- Army. ( This is the turning point reply of the story..)


Guy : Army main ho!  yaah kyu aaye Biwi nahi h kya ...
Me: Ghar yaha nahi h.(With an expression of seriousness and Anger)

Guy left.... OMG guys just left...without saying anything to me or prostitute and  then lady jump toward the door and close it with lock this time .

I am angry at this time because she lied to me about lock because door can be locked from inside .

She asked me that you from army ?
I said yes. why?
 She told me that the guys is here for" Hafta vasuli " and if there is any common people in place of you , he would beat him and take all of his money including mine, he did not do anything to you because you are from Army.

I said : you lied to and because of your lie my chuddai ruined I am going .


She asked about my friends , I said  will send them wait , then I left that house .

When I came out of that gali  I called my friend Sumit, he was in market with other. and the time is now 3pm we only have 2hr left so i said i will take one more shot .

Sumit: bhai itna sab ho jaane ke baad bhi teri fati nahi hum hote to roone lagte.
Me : bhai mera kaata ho gaya h aur mazaa ni aya mujhe ek baar aur krna h
lets explore this arena .

The we explore full meirguj area and i again find a Hot lady . This time no there is no interruption and smooth Servcie after doing it we eat at a Dhabha and then we return back to railway clock room  and board the train to Delhi.

This is my Allahabad Experience guys hope you enjoyed.

Please share your experience with TS or what you think , feel free to contact me at my email id 


*Download Telegram application and chat with me. My username is 'sashichandra007'  Telegram @sashichandra007 or 
https://t.me/sashichandra007 or you can mail me .







 





 




 

Comments

  1. Bro I want to go to budhwar peth can u help me.. my email id is feelignited@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Friends , You can chat with me download 'KIK' via playstore , My username is 'sashichandra' http://kik.me/sashichandra or you can mail me .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

message me in telegram @sashichandra007 or
in KIK sashichandra

Popular posts from this blog

Budhwar Peth. Pune. Bajatey Raho :P

Delhi's Street Hookers and Roadside Prostitution

My Visit to GB Road